Have or Have Got
29 maggio 2014 Lascia un commento
|HAVE or HAVE GOT||Esempio|
|Al Simple Present è seguito da got, nelle seguenti circostanze:
I have got a new car.
(Ho una macchina nuova.)
I have got blue eyes.
I have got one brother and two sisters.
Dopo aver studiato la regola, puoi esercitarti:
- They__________ two cats.
- ______ Lucy _____ a new bike?
- He ___________ black hair.
- I usually__________ lunch at midday.
- I ____________ a new English teacher.
- ________ you ______ a new car?
- I _________ worked all day.
- He _________ just cleaned his room.
Mark the correct sentence:
- Mark had got a red car last year.
- Mark had a red car last year.
- Mark didn’t have a car last year.
- Mark hadn’t got a car last year.
- Did Paula have a flat near the station?
- Had Paula got a flat near the station?
- I haven’t got a shower every morning.
- I haven’t a shower every morning.
- Does she have breakfast alone?
- Has she got breakfast alone?
- Did you have a nice flight?
- Had you got a nice flight?